TWIIN FASHION LTD is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11377308 (referred to in this policy as “Twiin”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
Twiin Customer Care – +44(0) 20 8036 3350 email@example.com
Registered Offices: Twiin Fashion Ltd, 25 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HN
Registered in England and Wales Company No 11377308
Why do we collect and process your Personal Data?
We collect and process Personal Data when you are shopping with us either online or in stores.
We collect and process Personal Data you submit when you voluntarily create an account on our website for the purpose of shopping with us and/or receive the latest news about our products.
We collect and process Personal Data when you visit our store or when you make a purchase in store; we may suggest that you give personal details at the till point, fill in a card with your details and you may be asked to choose which information you want to receive from us.
We shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of Personal Data except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility under the applicable law.
In any case, we will only collect and process your Personal Data on the basis that you have authorised us to do so and that you are a customer, a past customer or a prospective customer of Twiin.
Personal Data provided by you or collected via our website, in store or otherwise will be used for the following purposed and legitimate interests pursued by Twiin;
- To register your account and maintain it
- To administer our website
- To keep you informed about our products and Twiin, and the Twiin Club
- To process orders, purchase, refunds, payments and other transactions
- To contact you regarding your order and/or purchases
- To respond to your customer service enquiries
- To provide you with information regarding our products and/or events (if you agreed to it)
- To notify you of any changes to the site or our goods or services
- To analyse and monitor our customers pattern so that we can improve our products and/or your experience
- To help us tailor our offerings to your shopping preferences to enable an enhanced customer experience
- To allow the proper functioning of our website and improve our site and products
- To maintain the accuracy of our records
What Information do we collect and how will we use it?
In most cases, you may choose to give us and we will collect details such as your name, email address, billing address, and telephone number.
If you shop with us in store and you have authorised us to do so we will keep your contact details in our till system. In addition, and only if you have authorised us to do so by filling in our Customer Card, we will use and process your information to send you information about Twiin, which includes our Newsletter and/or invitation to private events (i.e. private sales).
Some of this information will be available to Twiin if you are a regular customer within our store and we may keep similar information inside our till system:
- Cumulative amount spent and purchase history
- Emails received
- Email Response
- Average purchase order with quantity and value
- Last order
- Last purchase date
- Last purchase category
- Last purchase total price
- Last return
- Blog commenter e-mail addresses, IP addresses, and browser user agents
- Customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.